Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lady Lahndo aka LL!!




So if you don't know this is my lovely guinea pig named Lady Lahndo, LL for short. She's friggin awesome.

But I'm pretty sure she's CRAZY.

1. She's a glutton. She'll eat until alllllllll her food is GONE. Idk if that's normal for guinea pigs but it sure doesnt seem rite.

2. She has a major attitude. Idk how to explain it, but she has DUMB 'tude. lmao

3. She wakes up at the crack of dawn and starts chewing on shit. I'm pretty sure she does it to try to wake me up cuz it's GOTdamn annoying.

4. If i leave the room, she starts screaming for me. Like, what. I didn't realize you were that attached. Cute tho. Real cute.

Even with all this I LOVE her fat ass. She used to be tiny and cute but all this lettuce, timothy hay and Fiesta brand guinea pig food is plumping her ass up. hahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment