Thursday, September 2, 2010

Burlesque=AMAZINGNESS



Soooooooo, there's a new movie coming out on Thanksgiving called Burlesque, starring CHER and CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!! ha!
I'm WAY too excited for my own good, but why would I NOT want to see this??? I've been waiting on a Christina comeback after her baby!!! And I refuse to acknowledge this Lady Gaga copycat bullshit she was on. hmph.

Buy anywhooo, after watching the preview I've decided this is like Coyote Ugly meets Glitter, with a splash of Moulin Rouge.

I've already recruited my Whore (not like my own personal hooker, but my friend that I call my whore. sounds kinda rude huh? it is...) to come with me to see it. We JUST might be there on Thanksgiving.

Look for me in your local theater. I'll be the one talking through the ENTIRE movie and throwing a fit EVERYtime Cher comes on the screen.

If you don't believe that this movie is a must-see, just LOOK at this movie poster. *sigh*










No comments:

Post a Comment