Thursday, September 2, 2010

Real smooth Clifford, real fukkin smooth.


Now I wasn't even gonna acknowledge this idiocy, but clearly how can I not??
Clifford "T.I." Harris and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle-Harris (is she hyphenating this now or what?? who knows...) were arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
You have got to be shitting me. <<> thought when I saw this on http://www.tmz.com. *sigh*
Before I even get to Clifford's ass, let's look at this picture real quick.
1. WTF Tameka?? Baby Pink hair??? Really? Ur doing this?
2. Must your outfit match your hair!? Is it really necessary?
3. You need to dye your roots. I mean if your gonna have this shit, at LEAST keep it up. PLEASE.
4. WHY are you even condoning this shit?? Did you not JUST get married? Why are y'all even out the house??? ugh.
And now...Clifford. You know you done fukked up, rite?? CLEARLY the police have NO sympathy for your ass, so WHY would you even try them? I personally would be driving with my hands on 10 and 2, seatbelt ON nice & tight and sober as HELL.
I can't even finish this. I'm over it.
Moral of the Story:: Stupidity is contagious. Stay yo ass away from T.I. AND Tiny. hmph

No comments:

Post a Comment