Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wait, wait, wait...did I miss a day or something??

Did y'all know it's Thursday? Cuz I surely did not.


This just made today EVEN better cuz this means the weekend is almost here!!!


Labor Day means BBQ, and BBQ means dranks and dranks mean Mahndi is ON!


Pluuuuuuuuuuuus my Ho-Hoz aren't in Vegas without me, so that means I have them here to rock out with our (non)cocks out!!!!




Oh, and here's what they were doing in Vegas without me...


Bangin' on Vegas. Rude right?? Without ME! But it wasn't their fault...I had some major technical difficulties, which resulted in me cussing out the bank TOO many times. hmph.

So they get a pass. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that means we have to really show out for Labor Day cuz I need to make up for my absence in Vegas.

With that said, Long Beach and surrounding cites...you have been warned. The Ho-Hoz are on a mission for Labor Day! Please act accordingly!!!

But Happy Thursday y'all!! I just realized how excited I am and it's not even Friday. This weekend is gonna be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment