Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh Baby, Where'd You Go???*

So lately I've been having flashbacks to like middle school/high school and I've been trying to figure out where certain "celebrities" are. Basically people who I thought had it MADE, that are now damn near missing. Shall we begin?


1. Donell Jones-- Apparently where he wants to be is far away from being famous. But I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid just hear a song with him and Young Joc. I think it's called Strip Club...don't hold me to that tho.


2. Lil Mo-- Soooo, I know she's been on twitter, but then again...who hasn't? hmph. I just need one more Lil Mo/Ja Rule collabo and I'll be STRAIGHT.


3. Pretty Ricky-- So the light skinned one puts on red pantie-draws and rocks his shit for the GODS on youtube and then they just disappeared?? AWESOME. I still like that song Tipsy that he was dancing too tho. (don't judge me dammit!)


4. T.Q.-- I KNOW y'all remember his ghetto sangin' ass. Def just saw him in some Cash Money video on MTV Jams. Somebody check your local gas stations and liquor stores for his ass and get back to me.


5. Amil--Soooooo, did Jay-Z give her ass the boot and that was it?? Idk...female rappers are endangered and I'm concerned. You see how Foxy Brown and Lil Kim are looking nowadays. HMPH. But I mean, it's not like Nicki isn't holding it down for female MCs tho. :-D

6. D'Angelo-- Last I heard he was buying uhhhh, "services" from some "working girl" in some hood. *sigh* AND he's fat. Like beer belly, unshaved, gross, creeper uncle fat. After that Untitled video you have the NERVE to get FAT?? Just rude.

7. Jon B.-- I need another slow ass, hittin song. Just one. He may be somewhere makin heaters and I've just been missing out...I don't know. I need another "They Don't Know" tho...

8. Jesse Powell-- Seriously. WHERE ARE YOU?? "You" is my SONG. It will be played at my "wedding".  I put quotations cuz the jury is still out on whether I'll even be getting married...hmph.

9. Mannie Fresh-- I could DO a new Mannie Fresh album. Seriously. How pissed is he at Young Money tho?? ugh.

10. Truth Hurts-- Y'all remember her?? She had that song Addictive ft. Rakim. No, nobody remembers? It's kool. I do...and I thought she had some staying power. Dr. Dre produced the song! No? Still don't remember? *sigh* Maybe it's just me.....

And now here are some people I could HONESTLY do without ever hearing again...
Cassie, Ryan Leslie, Sean Garrett, Sean Kingston, Benzino, Nina Sky, Lil' Romeo, Lil' Fizz, Jeremih, Jazze Pha, Jaheim, Flo Rida (2 words???? REALLY?), Dem Franchise Boyz (and anything else even remotely close, hmph), J. Lo, Soulja Boy and Christina Milian. Just let it go y'all. Please. Pretty Please. For me??

*If you're not singing this JUST like the Destiny's Child song from Writings on the Wall, then I don't know what you're doing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment