Monday, September 27, 2010

I just can't tolerate idiocy...or fanny packs.

Soooo, I really try to NOT judge people cuz seriously, who am I to judge somebody?? Buuuuuuuut there are a few things that I can't even help but to judge. Like if I see you doing or saying certain things, I INSTANTLY judge you. Sorry. :-/ 

If you mispell the SAME word over 3 times while texting? #ImJudgingYou (yes, I KNOW this isn't Twitter, but hashtags kinda hit. shush.)

If you pronounce "specific", "pacific". #ImJudgingYou

If you're wearing a fanny pack!? #ImJudgingYou

You HONESTLY think Soulja Boy is an amazing rapper??? #ImJudgingYou (I don't care if you're only 12, you should know better.)

You wear socks with sandals? #ImJudgingYou

You're trying to be deep on Facebook/Twitter and you can't spell? #ImJudgingYou

Basically if you can't spell simple shit, i.e. feel, with, want, friend. #ImJudgingYou (I've seen people mispell ALL of those words.)

You're GROWN and have no cell phone?? Or any other kind of contact?? #ImJudgingYou cuz Metro PCS is GIVING away phones and minutes.

I'm not even gonna keep going...just be aware. I'm trying to get better, PROMISE! I just can't tolerate idiocy. or fanny packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment