Monday, September 6, 2010

Surprise!!!

So I know I said I probably wouldn't be posting over the holiday, buuuuuuuuuut I have to do something while I'm washing clothes and being lazy!! So with that said, lets name a few reasons why laundry SUCKS! ugh.


1. Too much downtime. I ALWAYS forget I'm washing while waiting.


2. Sorting clothes sucks.


3. Folding clothes sucks EVEN more. :-(


4. Taking clothes from the washer to the dryer is just icky.  Damp clothes? Eww.


In closing, I despise doing laundry.  When I'm rich, it's one of the many daily tasks I will no longer participate in. 


Along with driving and making calls to automated phone operators. I HATE those things. They always talk to me like I'm stupid or something. But I guess they're kinda on target, what kinda idiot talks to a computer. *sigh*


Touche, automated operator. Touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment